Thursday, October 18, 2012

October Dress Project: Day Eighteen

Hello all! Today's day eighteen, I'm getting close to the end! Lots of exciting stuff happened today! I took my final for English so I'm finally done with that horrible class, I've caved in to peer pressure and got a twitter, and my grandma's in town so I get to hang out with her! :)
So today I'm wearing the dress, a gray top from my grandma (fun fact about this top: I wore it on the plane to London and set off every metal detector because of the buttons and buckles), silver sparkly TOMS, a black scarf (originally $28, I got it a thrift store for $3) and silver jingly earrings. Plus my adorable dog Hank. :) See y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...