Monday, October 15, 2012

October Dress Project: Day Fifteen

So, I wasn't doing anything today, just staying home and doing school. So day fifteen was pretty boring. On a happy note, I'm halfway through! Just fifteen and a half days left! 
 Here I am with the dress and a red Belmont Abbey shirt on. If I go out I'll wear my red TOMS.

On another note, I thought I'd make a confession. Last year when I was doing the October Dress Project, I got really jealous about halfway through of the people that "got" to wear other things. I thought they looked cuter than me, and that made me pretty mad. On Pinterest today, I saw this and realized how true it is. If I stopped comparing myself to people I could stop being jealous! See, Pinterest isn't all bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...