Monday, October 29, 2012

October Dress Project: Day Twenty-Nine

It is FREEZING! Well, I'm not sure how cold it is outside, but my house is cold. Therefore, today's outfit is for warmth, rather than style! You should have seen the first picture of this outfit. I was pretending to curtsy and the whole wideness effect made me look quite large... I found that putting my hands on my hips is a much better pose when wearing a poncho.
Today I'm wearing the dress and a poncho my grandma made me when I was nine. It was more like a dress back then, I think. That's all I did today though, because if I go anywhere it will be to the library to get "The Book Thief," which is waiting for me. Hurray for lazy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...