Saturday, October 13, 2012

October Dress Project: Day Twelve

One day late, sorry guys! I went to the fair yesterday with the dress. You can tell from the picture that I got a little sunburned, it didn't occur to me that just because it was cold didn't mean that it wouldn't still be sunny! Many thanks to my fabulous photographer of the day, Sarah!
I'm wearing the dress, even though I was going to the fair to ride rides, including upside down ones... I decided leggings would definitely be in order. Gray sweater, white undershirt, gray leggings, white knee-high converse, gray knee-high socks (with buttons!) under the shoes, and silver hoop earrings. It was so fun! I love the fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...