Friday, April 12, 2013

Starbucks Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

Today I made copy-cat Starbucks Oatmeal Raisin cookies found on Pinterest (I'm addicted). I have to say, these were delicious. They are very close to the Starbucks cookie; the only thing missing is the chemicals! ;) I did modify the recipe a little bit. It called for regular raisins, golden raisins, and cranberries, but I didn't have golden raisins or cranberries, so I just used the same amount of normal raisins. Let me know what you think!

Starbucks Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1 1/2 C Old-Fashioned Oatmeal (don't use quick oats)
1/2 C Flour
1/2 C Dark Raisins
1/2 C Golden Raisins
1/4 C Dried Cranberries
1/4 t Baking Powder
1/4 t Baking Soda
6 T Butter, room temperature
1/2 C Brown Sugar
1/4 C Granulated Sugar
1 Egg
1/2 t Cinnamon
1 t Vanilla

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Mix together oats, flour, 1/4 C each of dark and golden raisins, cranberries, baking powder, and baking soda. In a separate bowl mix butter, sugars, and egg. Add oat mixture to butter mixture and mix until combined. Add cinnamon and vanilla. I made mine pretty big, probably at least 2 T of dough per cookie. They do spread, so make sure you place them at least an inch apart for small cookies and two inches apart for large cookies. Top with left over raisins. You will have to flatten the cookie dough a little to make sure the raisins don't fall off. Bake on a foiled pan for 12-16 minutes or until brown around the edges but still chewy in the middle. Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE oatmeal raisin cookies! I'd love for you to link up a few yummy recipes at my weekend link party@The Weekend re-Treat! if you haven’t already yet this weekend on The Best Blog Recipes!

    Hope to see you there!

    Shauna
    http://thebestblogrecipes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to link with you! I tried to grab your button but it won't let me. :( Boo. But I'll definitely link up with you! Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Hey Normandy! I found your link at The Best Blog Recipes and wanted to let you know how amazing I think this cookie recipe looks! I want to invite you to my link party to post this recipe for others to see! http://home-styled.blogspot.com/2013/04/link-party-show-your-style-sunday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! I'd love to link up with you! I hope you enjoy the cookies!

      Delete
  3. I've never had cookies from Starbucks but these look so moist & yummy! Thanks for sharing this at my Pin Me Party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like the cookies! :)

      Normandy of Shoes and Shortcakes

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Wow! This is such an honor, thank you so much!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...