Sunday, October 14, 2012

October Dress Project: Day Fourteen

I call today Color Bomb! I absolutely love this combination, probably because I'm in general a loud and colorful person.

I'm wearing the dress as a shirt with a thrifted skirt over top (probably $6). A free fuzzy blue sweater, a yellow necklace from my sister's trip to Rwanda, green earrings from my Uncle Jon, a pink cami, pink tights, and thrifted blue heels complete the look!

Also, as a side note, I was browsing Pinterest today (I'm addicted, I should be in Pinterest Rehab...) and I saw this picture. Basically, this is the best definition of style! It should be who YOU are, not who random famous people think you should be.




1 comment:

  1. seems nice dress, but try to take photo from mid level so you can appear nicely, now in this you looking very short ( photo taken from top angle)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...