Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Dress Project: Day Thirty-One

It's the last day!! I get to wear normal clothes tomorrow! I can't tell you how excited I am to wear jeans and a sweater. But, I went out with a bang, wearing TWO outfits with the dress today. One for the day time, and one as my Halloween costume.
 The first is me with fellow ODPer Melanie. I'm wearing the dress, a black sweater over top, a pink scarf, black boots, and black cat earrings.
The second is me with my sister, both in our Halloween costumes. She's Woody (from Toy Story), and I'm Amelia Pond (from Doctor Who). I'm wearing the dress pinned up to be a mini skirt, black tights, a gray cami, a red shirt, a brown jacket, and cowboy boots. Happy Halloween and last day of the October Dress Project everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...