Saturday, October 20, 2012

October Dress Project: Day Twenty

There's only eleven days left!!! I can hardly believe it! Today I ran the Color Me Rad Race and went to the fair with my family. It was a super fun (but exhausting) day. Here's what I wore for day twenty!
 I didn't wear the dress to run the race because I didn't want color on it for the last eleven days, but I did wear it to the fair! I added the Color Me Rad t-shirt (I ordered an adult medium, it's a little smaller than I thought it would be...), colorful heart earrings, tons of bangles, and a colorful flower headband. Also my RAD temporary tattoo! :)
My sister's going to kill me for putting this on the internet, but this is my favorite picture ever. I had SO MUCH FUN at the race!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...