Thursday, October 25, 2012

October Dress Project: Day Twenty-Five

As of today there are only six days left! I'm excited and sad at the same time. But, I think it's super easy to be sad before you have access to your entire closet again. Come next Thursday, I think I'll be celebrating!
Today I wore the dress, a white skirt over top (fun fact about this skirt: the first time I wore it my dad said "the next time you wear that slip wear a skirt over top." then my mother told him it was a skirt... He still doesn't like it!), a white tank top underneath, a black scarf, black slipons, and the same black headband from yesterday. Also, this is the first time I have the traveling earrings!! My friends Rachel and Lindsay and I decided that we were going to start traveling earrings (inspired by "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants"), and so this week and next week I have them! I'm super excited that I get to wear them with my dress! Two things I love together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...