Tuesday, November 27, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Music

I love music. Not just in the "I listen to music all the time, I can't go a day without it" kind of way, but also in the "I can play four instruments" kind of way. I'm especially thankful for music this time of year, because I LOVE Christmas music. I love playing Christmas music in band, I love listening to Christmas music in the car, I love going to Christmas concerts, and I love playing Christmas records on my record player. Today, I get to do all four things. I've been playing Christmas records all morning, I'm about to go to band when I get to listen in the car, and I'm going to the Story Tour tonight with my bestest friends (The Clarinets). I'm super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...