Sunday, May 19, 2013

4 Ingredient Cookies? I'm In!

You know those posts you see on Pinterest where you just thing "that is NEVER going to work!"? Well that was my thought when I saw this recipe for peanut butter cookies that only uses 4 ingredients. Neither I, nor my mom, thought that these were going to work, but with only four ingredients you're not really wasting that much if they don't work. We (I) decided to try it.
 Literally this is all you need.
They turned out great! They were so easy to make. They had that crunch that peanut butter cookies are supposed to have, but they also melted a bit in your mouth. Delicious!

4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies

1 C Peanut Butter
1 C Sugar
1 Egg
1/2 t Vanilla

Mix all the ingredients together and drop by teaspoonfuls onto a cookie sheet. Use a fork to create the ridges on the top. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Dominican vanilla is so good! Im about to go make these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? My favorite thing about it is that you can use less than half of what it calls for because it's so strong. It lasts forever!!

      Delete
  2. I think this is going to be Ian's first summer cooking lesson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! You'll have to let me know how they turn out!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...