Tuesday, November 13, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Technology

Today I am thankful for technology! I honestly don't know what I would do without it. Three-way skyping with The Clarinets and then a surprise conversation with my sister lasting until twelve thirty made my night super awesome. Being able to connect with people that I haven't seen in five (or more!) years through Facebook is amazing. Plus being able to post to a blog online for anyone to see is crazy cool. I love seeing the countries that my blog was viewed in: Finland, China, Sweden, Korea, and Germany to name a few. It's so neat to know that people in a completely different country are reading what I write in my quiet little house in the United States. Not to mention "smaller" technology such as phones, texting, and email. I have become so accustomed to having internet twenty-four seven, but today I will stop and remember how lucky I am to have it. It would be much harder to live without technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...