Monday, November 5, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Tea

I love tea. I don't drink it very often, because I really like coffee, but when I do I always wonder why I don't drink it more. Today I had two lovely cups of tea with my mother at lunch. Just sitting and chatting and drinking tea. It was blissful. I also had a tea party with my babies tonight. (note to grandmothers: these babies are not mine, I've just been babysitting them since they were born. You don't have to have a heart attack and call my mother. She already knows.) I have fabulous memories of tea parties with my sister when we were kids. She usually says they weren't tea parties because I threw the dishes over the railing of our stairs, but that's beside the point. Today I am thankful for tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...