Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: The Clarinets

You might think this is the same thing as being thankful for my friends. However, The Clarinets are more than friends. We might even be more than sisters. Whatever we are, I am so thankful for it! This group of girls has changed my life. I am so thankful God brought me to Columbia, SC so I could form bonds with these AMAZING women! Thank you, God for The Clarinets!!
From Left to Right: Rachel, Lindsay, Me, Ms. Cindy, DeVendra
My favorite memories with The Clarinets:
1) Craziness at band (especially in clarinet ensemble, Ms. Cindy puts up with a lot!!)
2) Making our "Clarinets of 2012" shirts
3) Flea market shopping (we got turtles!)
4) Vintage dress shopping/wearing/taking pictures
5) Trying pear salad (it has mayonnaise and cheese on top of a canned pear...)
5) Trying out each other's churches (mine is next!)
6) Three-way calling
This list could go on for pages and pages, but you might get tired of hearing how awesome they are, so I'll stop at just six. I am so thankful for The Clarinets! I love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...