Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Beauty

From the title of this post you might think I was talking about physical beauty. However, I'm talking about the beauty of a heart. I watched Sweetpea Beauty (Veggietales) with my mom today (yes I'm homeschooled...) and I honestly think that every girl should watch it. I had started watching it while babysitting but the kids had to go to bed before it was over, so I finished it this morning. It's amazing!! My favorite quote: Larry: "Sweatpea, how do you see beauty in everything?" Sweetpea: "It's God who sees beauty in everything, I just choose to agree with Him." How often am I blind to beauty in everyday things like the laugh of a little kid or a freshly baked pie? Or even unconventional things like having to do homework? I truly am thankful for beauty, and I will strive to see the beauty in everything this coming week.

After deciding to go to bed I browsed Pinterest and found this lovely picture. Who needs sleep? 
P.S. Go watch Sweetpea Beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...