Saturday, August 3, 2013

It's Just Lunch

  This week has been so crazy! Between babysitting and working I haven't had time to write any posts, much less make something cool for lunch! Therefore, today I give you sugar cookies! And let's be honest: sometimes you just eat cookies for lunch anyway. I made these with the kids I was babysitting yesterday. The recipe came from my new "The Joy of Cooking" cookbook from my awesome grandma!


Sugar Cookies
2 1/2 C Flour
1 1/2 t Baking Powder
3/4 t Salt
1 t Cinnamon
1 C Sugar
3/4 C Oil
2 Eggs
1 t Vanilla

Preheat your oven to 375. Mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Add the sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs. Mix until just combined. The mixture will be pretty crumbley, you just have to press it together before shaping and baking. Bake for 10-12 minutes and ice if desired. Enjoy!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...