Monday, December 17, 2012

OOTD-Something Thrifted and Kinda Big News

Hey Guys! This past week my family (my sister is home!!) and I went to the Biltmore Estates for Christmas. We had just gone to two garage sales a couple days before where I got this adorable gold belt that I'm wearing in the picture below. I was a little hesitant about it at first, but then I was like "heck, for $3 I can wear it once and it'll be worth it" and I thus talked myself into it. And then my mom paid! I love decisions like that. But anyway, back to the outfit. :) 
I'm wearing black skinny jeans (free), black wedges from my aunt, a red long-sleeved shirt (thrifted), the gold belt (thrifted), a black scarf belted so it's kind of like a vest (thrifted), and gold Christmas tree earrings (thrifted). PLUS...did you notice something a little strange about the above picture? Ding ding ding! I dyed my hair red! I absolutely love it! It's only supposed to last about a month, so we'll see if I'm going to do it again in January. I really like it now, but I'm not sure if I'll be tired of it by then. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...