Monday, December 17, 2012

OOTD-Christmas Ball

Merry Christmas! Yesterday I went to my church's annual Christmas Ball and had a BLAST! Seriously, I think I had the most fun at the one yesterday than I have at all the others I've been to combined. I went with my friend Abi and she did my hair before we went. I wish I had a picture of it before I danced all night (anyone who was there: did you get any pictures of me? If so, shoot them my way!). I wore my mom's black formal, my Handpicked necklace, silver bangles, the Traveling Earrings, and black heels which I'm not wearing in the picture.
Full length of us both.

My hair was HUGE when we got there. Unfortunately, the humidity combined with dancing and my hair's complete straightness made it wave out a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...