Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It's Christmastime!

Merry Christmas Everyone!! I hope you have all had a very happy day! Below you will find pictures of my Christmas Festivities! 
 My family before heading out on our Christmas Eve Service marathon. This year we only went to three, in years past we've been to four. I got sparkly tights for Christmas, so I decided to wear them right away! :)

This is what I wore to the Christmas service. It was the third outfit I tried on this morning! I'm wearing my zebra print skirt, black boots, red tights (which you could see when I walked), and my red scarf.
And finally, the Christmas tree we made out of mormon hymnals at the Chapel on post! We used them because they were green! :) I love Pinterest Ideas! Merry Christmas guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...