Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Holiday Roundup

So I'm pretty awful at blogging at the right time, so I'll just have to put St Patrick's Day and Easter together in one post. St Patty's was really fun! I ran in the 5 mile race (and surprisingly my time was only 55:50!), made rainbow cupcakes, and watched my best friend's little sister in her Irish Dance Recital!
Before the race

All the dancing was VERY impressive!

Apparently I don't have a finished picture of the cupcakes. They were beautiful. And delicious!

Just my dad, being a dork as always!
And on to Easter! Easter was actually on my birthday this year, which was super fun! The picture is a little blurry, but it's the only one I have so that's what you get! ;) Here's what I wore:
I wore my black dress with pink, purple, and orange flowers on top. The only problem was that the sleeves are cap sleeves and it only comes to my knees. It's still snowing here in the arctic so I couldn't wear the dress alone. I added tights, black heels, and a 100% wool, bright pink blazer that I found at a thrift shop for $1 last week. I wore a purple scarf when I went out because it's really cold.

I hope you all had a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...