Saturday, October 5, 2013

#ODP13 Day Five

 Happy day five, y'all! Today was pretty lazy, I didn't wake up until 11 and then went to get groceries with my momma. So I just threw on this top (which is kind of my favorite top right now, I've worn it three times in the past month), a black belt, and my multi-colored converse, which were a gift from my grandma a few Christmases ago. I didn't even wear make-up because I ran out of eyeliner yesterday. Since I'm on a spending freeze, I thought I wasn't going to be wearing any eyeliner for a while, but my lovely mom said she would buy some for me :) So I'm trying out gel eyeliner now, have any of you tried it? Thoughts, advice?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...