Friday, October 4, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle

This is seriously the most delicious thing you will ever eat. For seriousness. And it's so easy. I made it a while ago to bring to a friend's house for dinner and it was enjoyed by everyone :)
 The layers are composed of brownies, whipped cream, a sweet peanut butter mixture, pudding, and Reese's.

 I kept forgetting the layers while I was at the store and I couldn't get the recipe back because I had terrible service, so I just guessed on what flavor pudding. I guessed vanilla, but it was supposed to be chocolate so I  just added cocoa to the vanilla mix and it worked out just fine.

It's so pretty layered too! 

Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle (found here)
1 Box Brownies, baked according to the box directions
1 5 oz box Chocolate Pudding, prepared and Chilled
2 C Heavy Cream
1 C Creamy Peanut Butter
1 C Powdered Sugar
2 T Milk
8 T Cream Cheese

Beat the heavy cream in an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Transfer to a medium bowl and chill. In the bowl the cream was whipped in mix the peanut butter and cream cheese together until well combined. Add the powdered sugar and milk. Fold 1 C of the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture until it is a lighter color and mostly combined. Layer however you like and enjoy!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi again, I love chocolate but i never knew this dish, let me try it.
    see you soon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...