Wednesday, September 11, 2013

DIY Thrift Store Shoe Fix

Those shoes look pretty darn good, don't they? That's what I think too. But look what they used to look like:
Hmm, not so great, huh? 
 I didn't really mind the little scratches, most of my shoes have them because I buy mainly from thrift stores. But I was about to do my nails and I thought "hey, my shoes are that color red, I wonder if I could paint the scratches so it wouldn't show." And guess what....it worked! And I thought of it all by myself without the aid of Pinterest!! 

 You can still see the spot where the material was pushed up, but it's not nearly as noticeable as it used to be! I'm pretty proud of myself, I'm not gonna lie. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...