Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Perspective

So, with a little prompting from my aunt, I'm posting this picture. I personally am not that impressed with this look. It came about by accident. I wan't trying to look cute, this was just what worked for the day. A picture ended up being taken and then posted on Facebook, which led to my aunt telling me I should write about it! All that being said, I think that perspective is healthy and good. While I thought I looked like a dork, someone else thought I looked "guud" (her words, not mine). So basically, I'm not always right, and I like other peoples' opinions and perspectives more than mine sometimes! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are a cutie patootie!! And boots with shorts is always in style in Texas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...