Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Eye of the Beholder

 Whether or not Beauty is in the eye of the beholder or not, I don't know. What I do know is that whether or not shoes are the exact same IS in the eye of the beholder. I bought a really cute pair of nude flats today, which, according to my mother, look exactly the same as a pair of orange heels I bought last month. Below are the various ways I tried to explain the difference to her.
The flats are nude, the heels are orange


The nude shoes are flats, the orange shoes are heels

Look mom, the heels are the same color as the folder, which is orange!

Look, the flats are the same color as the magazine, which is nude!
 She still thinks they're the same pair of shoes. Oh well.. I am my own beholder and I think they're different. (or at least they'd better be, I already bought them!)

2 comments:

Thanks for reading! Please leave a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...